In the following article, you will find out what is Ableton and what are the best laptops for Ableton.
Ableton is a German company based in Berlin. They produce music production software called Live, in several versions. They are certainly not the only ones, nor are they the first, but this Live is the best in its industry. Instead of being a simple sequencer, Live is actually an instrument for live performances as well as a tool for composing, arranging, mixing, and mastering. Live is also the first such software that can automatically synchronize the rhythm of a song with other mixed rhythms.
Live came out recently in its tenth release and the only thing that bothered music DJs and producers was the lack of a real hardware controller. The software is installed on Windows or Mac and it is clear that it cannot be used properly on a Mac or PC keyboard. Live is widely used in the USA as well, so we asked the famous music producer(we will keep his name a secret!) to present its possibilities.
And he surprised us, he brought hardware that completely changes not only the experience of Live but also the musical performance of that production as a whole. – Yes, Live can also be installed on Windows, but every producer usually uses a Mac – he explains, taking his iBook out of his bag.
Based on the above you may be thinking that only iBook is good for Ableton Live. But you are wrong.
We bring you a carefully selected list of the best laptops for Ableton in 2021:
Here is the detailed product information for the best laptops for Ableton available to buy on Amazon right now!
In the below list we will present you with the best laptops for Ableton in 2021:
- Latest 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U 1.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.0GHz) Processor
- 17.3" Full HD Wide View display with 72% NTSC color gamut and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4GB discrete graphics for flawless visuals
- Slim 16.2" wide, 0.8" thin and portable footprint.Maximum RAM Supported: 32.00 GB; Battery: 42 Whrs 3 Cells Battery
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD storage combo; Ergonomic backlit keyboard with number pad
- Comprehensive connections with USB-C (Gen1), USB 3.0 Type-A, USB 2.0, HDMI, & headphone/mic ports for every device
- More power: The 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor provides the ultimate level of performance with up to 5.0 GHz max turbo and 6 cores.
- Ray-tracing: The NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 with Max-Q Design is powered by the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and brings cinematic-quality rendering to the most visually intense games.
- More frames: Incredible performance paired with the fast 144Hz 15. 6" full HD thin bezel display helps edge out the win.
- Thin and compact: The CNC aluminum unibody frame houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just 0.78" thin.
- Ready to connect: Fully loaded with Wi-Fi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, Thunderbolt 3, USB type-A and type-C ports, and HDMI, for a desktop-class experience
- Make it yours: Customize the backlight color of the keyboard with Razer Chroma, and expand the memory and storage, making the Razer Blade 15 uniquely yours.
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Upto 3.9 gram Hz) | 8 GB DDR4 Memory | 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
- 1 - USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 - USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 - USB 2.0 Port & 1 - HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Upto 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 15.6" 5mm Thin Bezel FHD 144Hz Pantone X-Rite 1920x1080 IPS anti-glare display LCD
- Intel Core i7-8750H (2.2GHz-4.1GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GDDR5 8GB Max Q Supports NVIDIA Optimus Technology
- 16 GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory 512GB M.2 NVME PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD Windows 10 Home
- 94.24Wh 10hrs Long Battery Life Gigabyte Fusion Per Key RGB Keyboard Dolby ATMOS Gaming Thunderbolt3, SD Card Reader(UHS-II)
- 14 x 9.8 x 0.78" 4.62 Ib. 2 years global warranty
- Maximum Memory: 32 GB
- Display: 15.6" FHD, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 144Hz 7ms 72%NTSC | Operating System: Win 10 PRO
- Processor: Core i7-8750H Hexa-Core (6 Cores) 2.2 - 4.1GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6G GDDR5
- Memory (RAM): 16GB (8G*2) DDR4 2400MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB | Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- Special Features: VR Ready | Matte Black with Gold Diamond cut | Killer Gaming Network E2500 | Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key (84 Key) | Thunderbolt 3*1
- Latest 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor 2.8GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.8GHz | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 15.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display, Red Backlit Keyboard
- 16GB DDR4 DRAM Memory & 256GB SSD | Extra empty expandable hard drive slot for 2.5" hard drives
- Up to 7-hours of battery life
- 15.6" 3mm Ultra-thin bezel | LG FHD 144Hz 1920x1080 IPS Anti-Glare display LCD | X-Rite Pantone Pantone Certified for color calibration
- Intel Core i7-8750H (2.2Ghz-4.1GHz) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 GDDR6 8GB Supports NVIDIA Optimus technology
- 16GB DDR4 2666MHz Samsung DRAM module | M.2 NVMe PCIe 1TB Intel 760P SSD | Windows 10 Pro
- Microsoft Azure AI | all Intel inside | Intel Thunderbolt 3 | Intel Wi-Fi AC adapter
- 94.24Wh 8hrs Long battery life | per-key RGB backlit programmable keyboard | UHS-II SD card reader
- Killerdoubleshot Pro | Nahimic 3D Audio
- 14 x 9.8 x 0.74 inch | 4.49 Ibis | 1 Year Global warranty
- 3/1/2019-3/31/2019 Get ready for next Gen content for free Samsung DDR4 memory - learn more on GIGABYTE website.Adapter:230W
- Tenth-generation quad-core Intel Core i5 processor
- Brilliant Retina display with True Tone technology
- Backlit Magic Keyboard
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 15. 6” Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS LCD Screen
- Windows 10 Home(64bit)
- Intel 10th Generation Core i5-1035G7 CPU With Iris Plus graphics
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB M. 2 NVMe SSD
- 80WH Lithium Battery (up to 18. 5 hours)
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8750H Processor 9MB Cache, up to 4.1 gigahertz
- 16GB 2666 megahertz DDR4, 2x8GB
- 512 GB M.2 2280 [PCIe] SSD, No Optical Drive
- 15.6 inch FHD 1920 x 1080, Infinity Edge Anti Glare, Non touch IPS 100% sRGB 400-Nits display: Silver machined aluminum; Power Supply: 130 Watts Power Adapter
- Be more productive. Windows 10 is the best for bringing ideas forward and getting things done
Top-selling Tablets For Ableton (2021)
- Asus VivoBook Pro Thin
- Razer Blade 15
- Acer Aspire 5 Slim
- GIGABYTE Aero 15X
- MSI GS65 Stealth
- Acer Predator Helios 300
- GIGABYTE Aero 15-X9
- New Apple MacBook Pro
- LG Gram Laptop
- Dell XPS 9570
- Best for Ableton Live 10: Acer Predator Helios 300.
- Best Runner Up: MSI GS65 Stealth.
- Best Value For Money: GIGABYTE Aero 15X.
- Acer Aspire 5.
- Razer Blade 15.
- Apple MacBook Pro.
- LG Gram Thin Laptop.
- PC with Windows 7 SP1, 8 or 10 / Intel Mac (Mac OS X 10.7)
- Multicore processor.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 1024×768 display.
- DVD drive or broadband internet connection for installation.
- 3GB free disk space (up to 55 GB if you're getting Live 9 Suite)
The more the merrier: Since Live 10 is 64-bit only, the program can use a theoretical maximum of 16 exabytes of RAM - much more RAM than computers actually have. Our recommendation is therefore 8GB or 16GB of RAM, the minimum system requirements for Live are 4GB.
Like of course your Macbook pro will run Ableton better than your 2004 HP desktop. Any complaint about slow load times is due to a low-quality hard drive, not because it's running windows. ... They're basically the same for Ableton, there's not much of a difference between either experience.
Live will work pretty much just as good within a well maintained Windows OS as a MAC OS and these days. It uses to be a common knowledge thing a decade or 2 ago that MAC was a serious performer for production work and much more stable than Windows.
- Lower the Sample Rate. Open Live's Preferences → Audio. ...
- Increase the Buffer Size. ...
- Disable unused inputs and outputs. ...
- Wavetable. ...
- Echo. ...
- Freeze or resample tracks containing CPU-intensive devices. ...
- Put CPU-intensive effects into Return tracks. ...
- Reduce polyphony.