Ryzen 1700 is a high-performance microprocessor and considers making the best performance pairing with graphics cards. But Only the processor and GPU are not enough, to get a full potential, result in the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700 is mandatory.
There are lots of options available in the market that suits many users, but the Ryzen 1700 has a bunch of features that make it the world’s most powerful processor. We have done detailed research that proves its incredible performance. There is one thing that we can’t ignore here is the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700 boost its functional features and makes it a perfect processor.
The Ryzen 1700 will need a motherboard that can support its performance and makes its power more sufficient. And we think this is the main thing that confused users and they can’t think properly about choosing the best mother for Ryzen 1700.
We want to give you a list that will give you an idea about a few compatible motherboards for Ryzen 1700. You can choose one of them for your use. And be fearless with computing.
5 Best Motherboard For Ryzen 1700 To Buy In 2021
In this article, we will share five top-end motherboards for Ryzen 7 1700 as, without a good motherboard, it would make no sense of buying a processor. Be ready to select the one for your CPU and enjoy a hassle-free time of computing.
|ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero||AMD X470||Check Price|
|GIGABYTE B450M DS3H||AMD B450||Check Price|
|ASUS Prime X470-Pro||AMD X470||Check Price|
|MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon||AMD® X370||Check Price|
|Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3||AMD B350||Check Price|
1. ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
- Powered by AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 and 7th Generation Athlon processors to maximize connectivity and speed with Dual NV Me M. 2, front panel USB 3. 1 Gen2 and Gigabit LAN
- 5-Way Optimization featuring Auto-Tuning and Fan pert 4 provides automatic overclocking profiles for maximum OC performance with external Clock generator
- Aura Sync RGB lighting with two addressable headers features a nearly endless spectrum of colors with the ability to synchronize effects across an ever-expanding ecosystem of AURA Sync enabled products
- Pre-mounted I/O shield ensures streamlined installation and represents ROG's attention to detail and quality. Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with the ROG exclusive Supreme S1220 driven by Japanese capacitors
CPU & RAM overclocking is very easy to handle
The ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero is our best motherboard for Ryzen 1700. The main and attractive feature of this board is its lighting that is viable with Philips Hue; it allows you to sync the lights with your PC peripherals. If you are a person who loves to bring more technical abilities while performing, you can sync your system with room lighting.
The motherboard accompanies a lot of ports including HDMI, DVI-D, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB Type-C. These all supports should be in a motherboard that is going to pair up with Ryzen 1700.
The ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero is an ATX motherboard that will find a way into basically any ATX case. It is a top of the line motherboard for Ryzen 1700, so you get a lot of reinforcement that looks great as well as aides in strength and holding the temperature under wraps.
The ASUS ROG Crosshair VII hero accompanies all the fundamentals that you will require for gaming and substantially more. You get double M.2 sockets for quick NVMe stockpiling. Other than that, you get 6 SATA 3 ports for SSDs and HDDs.
Asus doesn’t need any special introduction as it is known for making probably the best motherboards available for Ryzen 1700 and this rundown would be pretty dull without an Asus motherboard. So, when we discuss the most suit devices for your R 1700, we can’t ignore the ASUS ROG Crosshair VII hero as the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700.
The Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero is one of the very good quality motherboards especially for Ryzen 1700, that the organization makes. You can expect all the extravagant accessories yet the cost is higher too.
The motherboard highlights Wi-Fi. We suggest utilizing ethernet for gaming; however, the choice is there if you need it. It is an Asus motherboard, so you get highlights like 5-Way Optimization, Auto-Tuning, FanXpert 4, and SupremeFX S1220 drivers for the sound.
- The ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero is a superb construction that allows great RGB lighting help.
- The ROG Crosshair VII hero features Wi-Fi, and it considers an extra effort, especially for gamers.
- The motherboard supports maximum and superfast RAM that gives lots of space and speed boost to the CPU.
- The ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero is a bit expensive as compared to other market values for the computer system.
2. GIGABYTE B450M DS3H
- Supports AMD 1st & 2nd generation Ryzen/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega graphics processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI D ports for multiple display
- PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe
- High quality audio capacitors and audio noise guard
- RGB fusion supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- Smart fan 5 with fan stop
- CEC 2019 ready
A good option for future upgrades and supports 2nd generation AMD Ryzen chip
Our second choice while selecting the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700 is Gigabyte which has become one of the popular computer hardware in the world. The organization is known for making dependable items that are practical. The Gigabyte B450M DS3H motherboard is brilliant and cost-effective.
The Gigabyte B450M DS3H is a Micro ATX motherboard which is ideal if you are keen on building a more modest PC. It is a great option as the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700, yet it supports a lot of highlights that you can use for gaming and substance creation.
You get 4 RAM spaces, and the motherboard bolsters up to 64 GB of RAM. That is all for gaming and ideal for content creation. It additionally accompanies an M.2 space that can utilize for quick stockpiling. Other than that, you get 4 SATA 3 ports for HDDs and SSDs.
Another favorable position of this best motherboard for Ryzen 1700 is that it underpins 2nd generation AMD Ryzen chips also. So, it is brilliant in case of system up-gradation is required in nearly future, you will not have to change your motherboard.
The GIGABYTE B450M DS3H motherboard accompanies a lot of ports including HDMI, DVI-D, USB 3.1 Gen1 however you do not get USB Type-C. Another drawback that you should remember is that the motherboard has a solitary CPU fan header and a solitary case fan header. So, you can have a solitary fan connected to your motherboard. It accompanies RGB backing and Smart Fan 5.
- The Gigabyte B450M DS3H is cost-effective if you are limited in budget and don’t want to go for any other expensive motherboard. Good to go with it.
- The B450M features with 2x PCIe x16 slots mean more spaces for more connectivity.
- The motherboard supports exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management.
- Experts do not recommend Gigabyte B365M for high-performance work; it works well but not in all settings.
3. ASUS Prime X470-Pro
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- 5-Way Optimization: one-click, system-wide tuning delivers optimized overclocks and intelligent cooling for CPU or gpu-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: comprehensive controls for fans and dual pump headers, via fan Xpert 4 or the acclaimed UEFI
- Asus Optic-MEM: careful routing of traces and vias to preserve signal integrity for improved Memory overclocking
- Next-gen connectivity: supreme flexibility With PCIe Gen 4 support, Dual M. 2 support, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support” tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
Good for gaming and content creation, mid-range & beyond the thoughts
If you love good looks, then you will find this ASUS Prime X470 Pro as the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700. It is an ATX motherboard that will find a way into basically any ATX case. The motherboard comes in white color and has RGB lighting on the shield also.
The ASUS Prime X470 Pro is the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700 that does not accompany Wi-Fi; however, that will not be an issue as you will utilize a wired net service for gaming. The Prime X470 Pro accompanies a lot of ports including HDMI, DVI-D, USB 3.1 Gen1, and USB Type-C.
Another favorable position of the motherboard is that it also upholds 2nd generation AMD Ryzen chips. So, in case of plans of redesigning, you won’t need to replace your motherboard.
It is an Asus motherboard, so you get highlights like 5-Way Optimization, Auto-Tuning, FanXpert 4, and Supreme FX S1220 drivers for the sound.
The X470-Pro features all the extravagant accessories that you anticipate from a better-quality motherboard for Ryzen 1700. The motherboard accompanies double M.2 slots for quick stockpiling and 6 SATA 3 ports for SSDs and HDDs.
- The ASUS Prime X470-Pro is good in support of Windows 10, and most of the games feel comfortable in this configuration.
- Superb option if you are keen to utilize RGB lighting. It offers impressive RGB lighting customization.
- The Prime X470 is great in overclocking and ultimately provides fast and smooth gaming.
- When it comes to out of box motherboard, no one can beat Prime X470 support.
- The ASUS Prime X470-Pro does not support Windows 7, so can’t enjoy gaming time and have to be set with Ryzen 7 series.
4. MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon
- Supports AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors and AMD A-series / Athlon Processors for Socket AM6
Comes with improved features of overclocking
MSI is getting attention in the market, especially after the release of MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon. We can’t neglect its features when selecting the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700. The X370 Gaming Pro has reliably conveyed extraordinary items. It is one of the more famous chips and has features that make it an extraordinary gaming experience.
This motherboard gives the alternative of redoing the lighting to your inclinations. You can do this effectively through your cell phone or the MSI gaming application these incredible highlights make it the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700.
The MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon Highlights Audio Boost for phenomenal quality sound yield, extraordinarily upgrading your gaming experience. When it comes to overclocking, the X370 Gaming Pro is exceptional with improved speed, and better dependability prompting remarkable performance without any fear of crashing.
This best motherboard for Ryzen 1700 gives magnificent cooling to the framework, prompting dependable and solid work experiences. It incorporates 6x fan headers, DC/PWM mode, full fan control, and water cooling.
The motherboard has MSI PCI Express Steel Armor spaces that have more patch focuses for a more grounded hold. The Steel Armor additionally ensures PCI Express signals against electromagnetic impedance.
- The MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard is a solid, high-performance option for those interested in using an AMD processor.
- The motherboard comes with the AM4 socket and very flexible to handle like other AMD Ryzen processor series.
- The X370 has enough options of slots such as reinforced steel PCIe slots, memory slots, an M.2 slot.
- A great LED system that makes it stunning is visualization. The users who are keen on LED settings can pick this MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon.
- The MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon seems a bit expensive if we consider it as newbies in the market.
- It looks that MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon does not offer innovative designs in this model, and it is a great source of motivation for gamers.
5. Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3
- Supports AMD Ryzen AM4
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs. BIOS : PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Fast USB 3.1 -The World's Next Universal Connector
- RGB FUSION with Multi-Zone LED Light Show design
- Smart Fan 5 features Multiple Temperature Sensors and Hybrid Fan Headers
An excellent platform under USD 100
The Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3 is a motherboard that gives a superb performance at a reasonable cost. It highlights makes it a decent motherboard for Ryzen 1700. The NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 110mm M.2 gives quick installed stockpiling on both PCIe and SATA interfaces. It conveys accelerates to 32 GBs information move speed per connector.
This best motherboard for Ryzen 1700 includes a G-connector which makes it simple to peruse and associate with performance. The G-connector permits all FP links to associate immediately making the PC building measure a lot simpler. The Smart Fan 5 highlights six temperature sensors and five half breed fan headers.
While discussing the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700, we cannot ignore its developed LED framework accessible today. It is anything but difficult to perceive any reason why. It has more choices to redo different zones freely, and the RGB Fusion App offers an intuitive UI.
The 2-way CrossFire multi-designs uphold Ultra Durable metal protecting over PCIe openings. The USB DAC-UP 2 gives low-noise and clean power. The unquestionable motherboard for Ryzen 1700 can make up for voltage drops. It guarantees steady voltage while gaming.
- The Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3 is the best range motherboard that performs smartly and does not bother your pocket.
- The Gigabyte AB350 is the best option for AMD Ryzen 3 and 5 series, so good for those who are habitual to replace their systems every year.
- A couple of interesting features are UEFI control of the RGB LED system, and fan speed curves are excellent.
- The Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3 can easily come in a position of X370, as it provides good overclocking.
- While in smooth and stable gaming performances, the Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3 can beat others easily.
- The board offers a small form factor that creates hurdles in case of not availability of right size connectors and chips.
- Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3 does not offer a Type-C connector, and it would be problematic in some titles.
What To Look For Before Buying a Motherboard For Ryzen 1700?
Ryzen 1700 is one of the best processors in the market, and it performs well with most motherboards that are available in the market. But to make your experience memorable and you enjoy a full potential game, we tell you what to look before buying the motherboard for Ryzen 1700.
The form factor of our most loved motherboards is very astonishing. The state of the chipsets and the locking instrument are great. The form factor improves them appropriately for Ryzen 1700 processors.
Slots & Ports
Before settling on a motherboard, ensure it has all the ports and openings you will require. It incorporates things like USB ports, sound ports, and RAM openings.
We would suggest purchasing the least expensive motherboard that has all the ports, spaces, and highlights that you require. Don’t spend additional cash on highlights you don’t require, however.
Speed is everything with regards to the frill and gaming hardware. The quicker a motherboard is, the better it will be for keeping you in front of others. These have high paces of the information move, and there is not any slack ever. It is one of the main things that you have to look for in the best motherboard for Ryzen 1700.
The entirety of the motherboards for Ryzen 1700 on our rundown grow exceptionally secure associations with it, and this is because the socket size and shape are stunning. The equipment finds a way into the right spot, and there is no place for any free associations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Ryzen 1700 good for gaming?
1700 performs well in intensely strung remaining tasks at hand. The Ryzen 7 1700 offers the most minimal passage level value point for an advanced eight-core processor and highlights enough overclocking headroom to exchange with the more costly Ryzen models.
Can you overclock Ryzen 7 1700?
The Ryzen 7 1700 has a base clock of 3.0 GHz and a boost frequency of 3.7 GHz. You can also use AMD’s software tool, of course. With endless cores in the processor, we never can oppose overclocking. Overclocking 8-cores on a high clock recurrence is a difficult task, however, can generally be overseen effectively from the BIOS.
Can I run Ryzen without GPU?
The very simple answer is no. Now see in few more words. You can turn it on and its resolution up, yet except if you have a graphics card it doesn’t have the delivery capacity to show anything on the screen.
If I need to overclock my Ryzen CPU, what to do?
The overclocking procedure is very easy for Ryzen. It generally does on your motherboard’s BIOS screen. To enter the BIOS, you’ll need to press a key during boot up—normally a Function key, DEL, or ESC. The key you have to press ought to quickly be shown on-screen during boot.
What generation is Ryzen 7 1700?
The AMD Ryzen 1700 is a desktop processor with eight cores. It is Ryzen 7 Zen architecture with an AM4 socket. This AMD’s processor upholds DDR4 memory with a dual-channel interface. This processor doesn’t have incorporated illustrations; you will require a different graphics card.
Our all listed motherboards are cool and come in different cost, some are available at an affordable price, and few of them are expensive. But the speed of working and data information is very high. You have to figure out your uses and the bank account for selecting one of the best motherboards for Ryzen 1700.
If money not a big problem for you, you can easily hand on this ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero, which offers great overclocking through RAM and CPU and it is also a friendly option in handling. If you are tight on budget, we recommend Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming 3; you can easily get it for $100.
The experts recommend ASUS Prime X470-Pro as it is good in gaming and content creation. It is out of the box motherboard for Ryzen 1700. Asus Prime X470-Pro has impressive RGB customization. It supports Ryzen 7 series and a suitable board for future purposes.
All these motherboards are the most helpful somehow if you are keen on getting a first in a class model that has all the smart features then you should pick the Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero. We research in detail before compiling the list for our readers, checked reviews, and got the best motherboards for Ryzen 1700.
Also, we are always open to suggestions so you can comment in the below section and we will be happy to answer you.